I talked about it a little in my post on my personal blog, Rebuilding my world, but I’ve worked out what’s happening in April – publishing and republishing several books, and taking part in the AtoZ challenge.
The AtoZ Challenges
I’m doing a handful of AtoZ challenges, including on this blog. A quick breakdown of the blogs that I’ve got lined up are listed below.
Firstly, the AtoZ of Me.
I’ll be talking a little about…well, everything. It’s hosted at Kaiberie.com and will round up all other posts too
Then, the AtoZ of Mental health.
I’ll be talking about mental health issues It’s hosted at Bi-polarbears and will round up all other posts too
Then, there’s These our Fandoms. We’ll be talking fandoms, and everything we’ve enjoyed, with a dash of real world discussion. I’m sharing it with Dedrie, a great friend and amazing writer.
And finally, there’s the AtoZ of my books. It’ll touch on an element from my books. And again, some real world stuff too – such as the fact that as a dystopian author, it’s hard to write much right now.
Book releases in April – All of the publications
Each of these books will be released/re-released made free in April.
- 12×12 – April 1st, free from StoryOrigin
- 10 Hour Marketing plan – April 1st, Amazon and KU, re-release
- Funhouse – Late April – Free from StoryOrigin
- Existence Oblivion – Late April – Amazon and KU, re-release
- The Vivarium – Late April update – Free from StoryOrigin
- Glass Block – April 20th – Amazon and KU, re-release